Thursday, May 25, 2006

Rank 7...

So I made rank 7 this week. The boots and gloves are mine... yet my Nightslayer Boots are better and I dont know if I can part with my devilsaur gloves yet.

Speaking of the devilsaur set.. isn't it a wee bit too good? I mean I've worn the set since I had the level requirement to wear them. There are not many better choices outside raiding and all you need are approx 80 gold for gloves & leggings.

I got halfway to rank 8 so I figured I am going to try for it and hopefully get the Knight-Captain's Leather Armor and the

Knight-Captain's Leather Legguards
. I gather the devilsaur will still be stronger.

Tonight I'll try to get a full night's worth of AB. I've put up new wallpaper in the bedroom while my wife's parents have watched my son Nemo so I've earned a little extended WOW time ;)

It ain't easy to find time these days...

2 comments:

Raivyne said...

Congrats on Rank 7!!!! Sux that you don't get much at rank 9...

perhaps thats why i started instancing after getting to rank 8 LOL.

Happy Travels!

Hexa said...

Yes.. but then there is this dagger in AV... ;)