Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lets get this started

Since I do spend an awful lot of time playing WOW I thought it would be fun to keep a record of what I've actually ackomplished in the world of Azeroth.

First let me tell you a little about my current character.

Enter Hexapuma, a level 60 human rogue played on Ravencrest (EU). My exploits currently include instance raiding into Zul'Gurub and Molten Core. The raiding is somewhat seldom as I currently don't have the time to spend 5+ hours raiding. Well the problem is more that I can never be sure to have those 5 hours available when the guild wants to raid.

I am currently an officer in the guild Pinioned, a great guild that recently have started raiding seriously. Zul'Gurub is almost complete and we're looking forward to the first incursions into MC as Pinioned.

I've previously played both a warrior (Ripperjack) and a hunter (Aela) up to 60 but my true love has always been the stealthy rogue. Nothing compares to sneaking around invisible looking for prey...

No comments: