Thursday, July 12, 2007

Death from above



Finally I've gotten Warspike airborne! A green mount seemed to be the perfect candidate for my future aerial maneuvers. Flying is amazingly fun... although with the initial flying mount it is kind of slow. I have started to grind the money for the epic mount... It will take me quite some time.

I've also managed to get exhalted with Aldor! YAY! My first faction at exhalted. Everyone keeps telling me that the Aldor/Scryer faction is the fastest one. It did net me a great 1h sword... so I am back to Combat Swords for the time being. I didn't really like mutilate for PVE and it looks like I am going to do a bit of grinding for gold...

2 comments:

megan said...

Grats on your flyer. The Aldor sword is really good too, get a nice offhand (think a decent one drops off in Black Morass) and watch your Sword Spec + Combat Potency go nuts! Just stack enough +hit though, different gems needed for the switch from Mutilate.

Keystone said...

...what she said! ^^