Friday, November 14, 2008

Battle of Northrend & Gnome Death Knights

I logged into WOW about 1900 PM yesterday only to find a queue of 1580. It took almost two hours before I could get into the game. Well I did have Metal Gear Solid 4 to complete so it wasn't really that bad.

Well into the game I discovered that on our PVP server the Howling Fjord is now a battleground. Horde and Alliance ride in packs and anyone alone is fair game. At times alliance and horde was questing side by side but real often someone started fire off an arrow (yes it was me) and a huge fight started. Amazingly fun. Although I feel it slightly makes exploring end enjoying the new continent to the fullest.

Last time I checked the bulk of the hardcore raiders are now approaching 75-76 with the odd 77...

I took some time this morning to play my warrior (L62) in Hellfire. I was jumped two times by level 58 death knights. While I won the fights - these guys are nasty. One second I was killing boars and then WHAM I am sucked away into the blood thirsty reach of a gnome death knight. When they level up higher they are going to be a royal pain in the pvp butt. I will have to create one just to learn their abilities... right now I have no idea what they are doing and why.

No comments: