Thursday, February 05, 2009

Cheap Titansteel Shield Wall

Urthiel_78_small My warrior is only halfway to 79 but I could not resist a quick glance at the AH  to scan for interesting gear upgrades. Once you hit 80 you are expected to start replacing those nice blues with fantastic purple epics.

I found that someone was selling the Titansteel Shield Wall for only 600 gold. I have no idea why the sudden drop in price as these usually sells for 1200-2000 gold on my server. There was no hesitation though - bought!

Urthiel the Explorer (my first title besides the old PVP titles) tanked Utgarde Pinacle yesterday. My first 80 instance... Had a lucky run and besides the nice quest rewards (Silver-Plated Battlechest & Faceguard of Punishment) the first boss (Svala Sorrowgrave) dropped Svala's Bloodied Shackles which was a nice upgrade.

I'll be trying to get another PUG to the Pinnacle in order to have go at  the nice tanking neck - Amulet of Deflected Blows - that is dropped by Skadi.

Urthiel is starting to look like a proper viking.. but you do know that fighting vikings did not have horned helmet, right?

No comments: